|Benchmark Home Elevator
|Scroll down to see gallery of assorted BRUNO stairlift models and configurations.
|Bruno Elite Curve CRE-2110.
Reliable, safe, and versatile.
We sell and install a lot of curved stairway lifts in
Northern California, and by far our most popular
model is Bruno CRE-2110. Formerly known as the
"Electra-Ride III," it is now nicknamed the "Elite
Curve." Prized for its sturdy build, smooth ride, and
comfortable seat, It can be configured for inside or
outside bends, spirals, and multiple park positions.
All the curved rail stairlifts we sell are measured with
a digital camera survey system. Using Bruno's
"Picture Perfect" system, all jobs are guaranteed fit.
Some advantages of the CRE-2110:
- Sturdy, heavy duty unit - 400 lb. capacity standard
- Large, comfortably padded seat available in a
variety of upholstery selections.
- Battery operation - works during power outage and
plugs into standard nearby outlet to charge.
- Made in the USA - Super reliable
- Powered swivel seat and/or footrest lift
- "Turn and park" positions get stored lift off of stairs
- Larger, wider footrest
- Commercial package available
|Elite vs. Elan - Which
Bruno straight lift is
best for you?
The SRE-3000 Elan and the SRE-2010
Elite now use the same rail, so what are
- 400lb capacity - generous,
- Powered footrest and/or swivel
seat available. Ball bearing
swivel seat and lever operated
footrest is standard.
- 15.25" folded dimension from
- On-board diagnostic display
- Many upholstery options
- Commercial package available
- Affordable unit loaded with nice
- Smaller - folds 12" from wall
- 300 lb. capacity
- Manual swivel seat and footrest
- Very low seat height possible
- Slightly slower than the Elite
- Easily re-handed for either side
of stairs if you move.
Areas/cities served: Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area, Alameda County, Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont, El
Cerrito, Richmond, Pinole, Napa County, Oakville, Yountville, St. Helena, Calistoga, American Canyon, Solano County,
Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Benicia,Dixon, Davis, Yolo, Suisun, Rio Vista, Marin County, San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Mill
Valley, Tiburon, Belvedere, San Mateo County, Daly City, South San Francisco, Hillsborough, Burlingame, Rewood City,
Contra Costa County, Concord, Walnut Creek, Martinez, San Ramon, Pacheco, Danville, Alamo, Pleasanton, Fremont,
Livermore, Hayward, Sonoma County, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Windsor, Healdsburg, Sebastapol, Sonoma.
|Outdoor Bruno Stairlifts -
The Elite Outdoor and Elite
Almost every stairlift manufacturer makes an
outdoor unit. Most do little more than slip a
canvas bag over the top, mark up the price a little
and call it their outdoor unit.
Brunos are made in Wisconsin, famous for its
harsh winters. When they designed and built their
outdoor curved and straight units, they built them
to last through the 4th quarter of the Ice Bowl.
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout.
- Integrated weather cover that rides with the
chair, not on your lap.
- Hydrophobic coated circuit boards and
corrosion resistant switching.
- Weather resistant wireless keyed remote
- Anodized aluminum rail on straight units.
Curved outdoor units are electrocoated and
then powdercoated for superior corrosion
- Marine grade vinyl upholstery is durable
- UV resistant plastics reduce fading and